1. Design work:
• designing all electrical works for medium and low currents and all low current networks (telephone, TV, internet, sound systems CCTV, alarm systems and satellite systems) for private and public buildings, commercial and residential.
• designing electrical systems for hospitals, hotels, factories, and power plants, according to international standards and specifications, using latest versions of design software and computer programs that lead to ingenuity in design and implementation.
2. Installation and execution work:
• Installation of medium current networks and systems.
• Installation of low current networks such as telephone, TV, internet, sound systems CCTV, alarm systems and digital satellite systems.
• BMS installation.
• Supply and installation of emergency generators.
• Installation of production lines and auxiliary systems like compressed gas and cooling network.
3. Testing and operational work: This team runs tests for all system networks using latest tools. Then the team issues a report about the quality of the system. Finally a special technical team operates and calibrates all implemented networks.
4. Maintenance work:
• A special technical team starts the maintenance programs and after-installation services for all electrical systems.
• Applying periodical maintenance and after sale services to achieve customers’ satisfaction.