1. Design work:
• Designing all firefighting systems for private and public buildings, commercial and residential.
• Designing firefighting systems for hospitals, hotels, factories, and power plants, according to international standards and specifications, using latest versions of design software and computer programs that lead to ingenuity in design and implementation.
2. Installation and execution work:
• Installation of all Fire Fighting and Alarm Systems (addressable and non- addressable).
• Installation of sprinklers and its components and accessories.
•Installation of Fire Fighting Systems using FM200 and its components.
• Installation of Fire Fighting Systems using CO2 Gas and its components.
3. Testing and operational work: This team runs tests for all firefighting systems using latest tools. Then the team issues a report about the quality of the system. Finally a special technical team operates and calibrates all installed firefighting systems.
4. Maintenance work: A special technical team starts the maintenance programs and after-installation services for all firefighting systems.